What if I am not happy about the service I get?
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Mr Kataria, who will review your matter file.
3. Mr Kataria will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Mr Kataria will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mr Kataria will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a review by another local solicitor or mediation to review the decision.
5. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
6. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact:
The Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 15870,
They can be contacted on 0300 555 0333 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint.